Linda Evangelista and Christy Turlington for Harper’s Bazaar US May 1995

31/03/2011 § 7 Comments

I’ve gone to the archives for this one…well, the 90s archives.  Linda Evangelista and Christy Turlington in a darling editorial for Harper’s Bazaar by Patrick Demarchelier that still feels fresh, even though it was shot nearly 20 (!!) years ago.  Wearing classic looks, with a nod to the preppy, Linda and Christy demonstrate that elegance (and supermodels) will always be in season, n’est-ce pas?

Los Angeles is calling my name…

Source
Advertisements

Tagged: , , ,

§ 7 Responses to Linda Evangelista and Christy Turlington for Harper’s Bazaar US May 1995

• lissy says:

Linda Evangelista has always been one of my faves. This is fabulous!
    Lissy

• Marissa says:

I can’t believe this was almost 20 years ago. How is it that Christy Turlington looks exactly the same today?

• Cupcake says:

They were the originals. Crazy how you could wear those outfits today and be chic. Great post!
    Cupcake

• Mariah says:

Totally agree with all of you. When I first saw this I didn’t even look at the date and figured it was some kind of reunion editorial that had just been shot. I mean, the both of them still look killer.

• Ritournelle says:

These woman look even better now *sigh*
    Darling, it’s “n’est-ce pas” 😉

• anonymus says:

Christy Turlington I admire, I always did, she has always been my benchmark in the fashion and style …. This woman breaks the supermodel stereotype nothing silly in the head, is an educated woman, with his head well furnished and very well put your feet on the ground. Furthermore, in these photos and envy at that time was dating Jason Patric ….