QC Prêt-à-Porter || Lo in the City
15/03/2013 § Leave a comment
R13 contrast sleeve Concert-T
Current/Elliott Boyfriend cropped jean
J.Crew hooded parka
Converse Chuck Taylor sneakers
J.Crew cashmere beanie
Mimi Holliday by Damaris Bisou Bisou Pearl lace soft-cup bra
Lolita by Nabokov, first edition (anniversary edition available here)
Quite Continental Breakfast:
bits and bobs for your weekend wander
- Explore the cult of British designer Margaret Howell, via WSJ Magazine.
- Fernet Branca is the equivalent of a hipster bartender handshake (and did you know that San Francisco ingests more of the stuff than Buenos Aires?!?). A quick guide to Fernet, via Bon Appetit.
- Patrick Robinson, formerly of Gap, is launching Pashko, his own collection of athletically-inclined comfy clothes “to hang out in” — with your help. Using a Kickstarter campaign, Robinson plans to only make the items that people “order” via the crowd-funding mechanism, and after the initial funds are raised, turn Pashko into an e-commerce business, via NY Times.
- Yasmin Sewell looking amazing per usual, via Vanessa Jackman.
- Thom Browne is amused by what you think his outrageous show concepts mean, but he’s actually too busy building a business to pay you too much mind, via Business of Fashion.
- I am a little bit (TOTALLY) obsessed by the idea of staying in this amazing Airstream on the ocean side of Highway 1 in Big Sur. Okay, completely obsessed.
- Peruse the Windows of New York.
- Who exactly is the “average guy” when discussing what men wear (and #menswear)? Via Robert, for GoLocalProv.
- Stephanie always finds the most amazing things. For example: this portrait from the Cleveland Museum of Art.
- Moynat, a french trunk-maker and leather goods company founded by a woman in 1849, provides a lovely bit of illustrated inspiration for your next trip to Paris:
Have a lovely weekend!